Head of Procurement, Indirects - Start-up
Greenfield Head of Procurement, Indirects -Technology Start-Up - Middlesex offices - £65,000 - £80,000 + Travel Allowance + Benefits
This rapidly growing Technology start-up is looking to recruit a charismatic Procurement professional to develop a strategic Procurement & Supplier Management service for key business functions. Since Procurement is new to the organisation they require an influential figure with the gravitas needed to build stakeholder support and stimulate demand to deliver significant value.
As Greenfield Head of Procurement, Indirects you will:-
- Develop and implement strategic sourcing plans across a diverse range of goods & services including Professional Services, HR and Marketing categories
- Work with the Group Services team to establish best practice governance and processes across all procurement, category management, contract management and supplier management activity; with a clear aim of delivering value and reducing risk across all supplier activity
- Design best-in-class supplier relationship management frameworks and methodologies to sustain value throughout the life of the contracts
- Establish new processes and systems for effective procurement across the organisation, developing P2P and eProcurement visions and leading their implementation
- Look to mitigate all risk to categories and business, keeping abreast of legal changes to ensure no critical supply failures occur
- Impressive track record within your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management career to date, with a CV that details significant cost savings, risk mitigation, stakeholder influencing etc
- Indirect procurement experience (Professional Services, HR & Marketing category expertise preferred)
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This is a brilliant opportunity to build a high-performing Procurement function and make a significant contribution to an exciting enterprise.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic procurement, greenfield procurement, indirect procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, Professional Services Procurement, HR Procurement, Marketing Procurement, MCIPS, business partnering, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, purchasing, people management, leadership, commercial management, project management, P2P, eProcurement, contract management, negotiation
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure