Supply Chain & Operations Director
Supply Chain Operations Director - Global Healthcare Brand - London - £80,000 - £100,000 + Bonus + Excellent Package
This market leader is renowned for their innovative new product development and services and aim to continue their professional and revolutionary approach to the world healthcare market.
With such a huge reach and a diverse product range, it is imperative that the supply chain and everything encompassed within this is capable of delivering efficient, cost effective and innovative solutions for customers at all levels. My client is looking for a Supply Chain Operations Director who can maintain and improve the customer experience as they embark upon the next stage of their journey.
What will the role entail?
As the Operations Director you will lead and manage a team to improve all areas of forecasting, warehouse management, supplier relationships and process transformation. You will be tasked with working as part of the products division and leading the team to manage their supply chain during frantic times of NPI - working with buy-side and sell-side development. You will work with all levels of stakeholder to assess the supply chain function and apply innovative techniques to improve performance levels and delivery. You will adopt both a strategic and hands on approach to working with all stakeholder levels and improving processes.
Skills and experience required
- Prior experience operating at a Head of Supply Chain, Head of Customer Experience or Operations Director level
- In depth understanding of the supply chain across all areas of planning, warehousing, logistics, distribution and procurement
- The ability to think outside the box in a complex environment with a track record of delivering solutions in inventory reduction, network optimisation and cost reduction
- Experience managing and developing teams
- The gravitas and confidence to manage and influence senior stakeholders
- A background in retail would be beneficial with previous input in buy-side and sell-side development
This leadership position will offer a skilled and commercially astute supply chain professional the opportunity to build and improve processes for a marketing leading product developer. If you want a new challenge and are keen to find out more then click "Apply" now or send your CV directly to my colleague josbAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk