Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager
Working predominantly with Supply Chain and Finance, the position will have a key role in ensuring a comprehensive overview of all products in accordance with new product launch costs, inventory price loads, sales pipelining and general project costings. The successful applicant will be expected to have the ability to collate, decipher and report on all costings to the relevant stakeholders - as the product number increases the ability to report on additional data will be needed. With stakeholders across the globe, the BI and Analytics Manager will need to have the ability to communicate effectively and clearly in order to meet project deadlines. The ability to translate complex reports for all level of stakeholders is a must have.
Skills and experience required
- First and foremost - excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills are a must - with the ability to design pivot tables with strong SQL and Excel experience
- Prior experience in Financial Services or FMCG would be highly advantageous
- General understanding of supply chain or experience working in a product focuses business
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to influence stakeholders and deliver reports is essential
- A curious mindset with the ability to work at a granular level
- Degree educated
Why should you apply for this position?
- An opportunity to work at one of the world's most exciting and profitable businesses
- Fast track career progression is guaranteed
- The chance to work in a dynamic, global and extremely fast paced environment
- Excellent starting salary and package
- The opportunity to be part of something new