Director - Business Development and Strategic Planning
Director - Business Development and Strategic Planning - Global Pharmaceuticals Brand - £110,000 - £130,000 + Bonus + Car + Excellent Package - Central London
This company is one of the biggest pharmaceutical brands in North America and have recently made several strategic acquisitions in Europe. Due to this, they are looking to recruit a Senior Director to help with this growth and draw upon their market knowledge to open new areas for the business. The Director role will require a leader with unparalleled knowledge of the healthcare market in Europe. They will require strong executive management experience, strategic planning knowledge, and the ability to build new business opportunities.
As the Director for new business development, you will work with the existing business to help identify gaps or areas for improvement and new revenue opportunities. You will work with the intelligence and procurement teams to identify new suppliers and channels to explore, conduct an entire due diligence programme before finally presenting your strategies to the senior leadership team. You will help build and improve new economic models to help demonstrate the growth prospects for the market and ensure the business continues to stay on top of new and developing products. With a team to develop and manage, you will need to be able to manage your time effectively to ensure delivery across all areas.
Skills and experience required
- Previous experience leading a business development team in pharmaceuticals - identifying new suppliers, revenue channels and products for the business
- Excellent commercial acumen with an analytical mindset and the ability to plan and grown business areas
- Strategic mindset with the experience in designing, presenting and rolling out long term commercial strategies on a global scale
- In depth understanding of the current trends, suppliers and products within pharmaceuticals/healthcare
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead teams and influence c-suite stakeholders
- Degree educated
Why should you apply for the role?
- An opportunity to help grow something new within a highly profitable business
- The chance to join at a Senior Director Level with an excellent starting salary of £110k - £130k
- The opportunity to be part of something new and help identify revenue building opportunities
- The chance to lead and grown a successful team
If you would like to find out more, send your CV direct to jobsDEM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click Apply now.