Category Manager - Indirects - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Category Manager - Indirects - Global Retail Firm - 12 Month FTC - £50k - £65K + Bonus + Excellent Package
Location: North London
Due to large-scale growth, this global retail giant has a requirement for an experienced procurement and sourcing professional to join their Indirect Sourcing Hub. Their new Procurement & Sourcing Manager will enjoy an array of category exposure, have the opportunity to expand on their breadth of buying / procurement experience in a global environment.
The Category Manager will:
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to develop strategic sourcing strategies across a wide variety of categories, gaining significant exposure to the entire procurement function
- Using your procurement and category experience to assist in the development and delivery of new service offerings in the FM, Marketing, IT, Professional Services and HR procurement arena
- Embedding oneself within this globally revered FTSE brand, building one's CV and progressing to senior management
To succeed in applying for this Procurement Specialist position you must: -
- Have a strong background in sourcing and procurement, with working knowledge of the end-to-end procurement lifecycle (contracts, negotiation, ITT / RFP / RFQ, stakeholder management)
- Degree or CIPS (or studying towards)
- Have experience of working within complex procurement teams (ideally within a Blue-Chip firm)
- Be highly articulate, professional and hard-working
This is a brilliant opportunity for a bright and hard-working procurement specialist to build on their category experience, add a globally renowned brand to their CV.
If you fulfil the above criteria and are interested in this procurement opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Professional Services, Corporate Services, HR, Contingent Labour, R&D, Research and Development, Financial Services, FM, IT, Travel, Logistics, Fleet, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Contract Management, Project Management, Programme Management, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, West London