IT Procurement Specialist
IT Procurement Specialist - Rapidly Growing Professional Services Firm - Central London - £40,000 + Rapid Progression Opportunities
Due to a recent period of extended growth this innovative professional services organisation is looking for a new IT Procurement Specialist to join their ranks and work in their best-in-class procurement function in the heart of London. The organisation pride themselves on the opportunities for progression and development that they provide for procurement professionals looking to diversify their skillset. The role will give a great deal of autonomy to the successful applicant and allow them to work in an ever-changing environment as they learn how to develop innovative procurement strategies.
As IT Procurement Specialist, you will: -
- Gain fantastic exposure across all IT Procurement sub-categories, including but not limited to Market Data, Hardware, Software and Networks
- Take the lead on your own projects primarily focusing within the Market Data and Software categories
- Gain fantastic senior level stakeholder experience, dealing with C-Level Stakeholders on a daily basis
- Have the opportunity to progress in one of the strongest procurement functions in the industry
IT Procurement Specialist Required Background: -
- End to end procurement experience ideally across IT Procurement sub-categories (experience within Market Data procurement is beneficial but not essential - other indirect procurement backgrounds will also be considered)
- Exposure to a Financial Services, Legal or Consultancy environment within a procurement role
- Strong Academics (ideally a degree 2:1 or above)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a rapidly growing business, learn from some of the best in the procurement industry, and build a very strong platform from which to FastTrack your procurement career!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, reporting, procurement buyer, indirect procurement, marketing procurement, professional services, IT procurement, HR procurement, FM procurement, London