Senior Category Manager – Estates & Facilities
Due to continued growth our client is looking for an experienced Senior Category Manager with exceptional relationship management, influencing, negotiation and communication skills to join their expanding team. This opportunity is required to support procurement relating to Business Services which covers categories such as; Domestic and Commercial Products, Energy, Facilities Management, Hard Facilities Management, Vehicle Fleet management and Waste Management
The successful candidate will be required to lead the Estates & Facilities function and to mentor, support and manage a small team of Buyers at various levels and manage a portfolio of projects. You will be required to work closely with key stakeholders to influence procurement decision making with an overall aim to drive down cost and achieve value for money for both our client and their customers.
This a permanent opportunity, based in Greater Manchester, with a maximum salary of up to £55,000 on offer plus a variety of benefits including; car allowance, pension and private medical (total package of £62k on offer).
- MCIPS qualified or equivalent degree/qualifications
- Strong hand on end-to-end Public Sector procurement experience
- Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills
- Experience in some of the category areas outlined in the advert covering Estates & Facilities is required
- Experience/Knowledge of working in the NHS would be desirable
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999