Category Manager - Goods
Due to continued growth our Client is looking to bring in an experienced Public Sector Category Manager, with a background in procuring for Goods. The successful candidate will offer expert advice and unique solutions to achieve the best outcomes to deliver client satisfaction.
The successful candidate will provide category and procurement expertise to assigned customers and will be accountable for end to end procurement projects to help deliver contracts and overall achieve value for money. You will work with customers to develop better relationships, achieve organisational objectives, develop effective sourcing events, identify and develop suppliers for customer needs, support through the sourcing process through to post tender contract management and delivery assurance.
This is a permanent opportunity, which is classed as Home Based, ideally based in North London, Surrey or Berkshire, with work also completed on site with assignment customers with a maximum salary of £65,000 on offer.
- MCIPS qualified or equivalent experience/qualifications
- Experience of working in a Procurement or Category Management position in the Public Sector
- Hands on experience of running end to end OJEU/PCR compliant procurements relating to Goods
- Strong stakeholder management skills across all levels
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999