Indirect Procurement Category Specialist
Category Specialist - National Professional Services Company - London - £35k - £40k + 10% bonus
One of Europe's leading Professional Services Group is undergoing a radical overhaul of their procurement function, consolidating multiple functions into one. With a total spend of £1.1bn allocated to this project, they are seeking a collaborative Category Specialist to manage £50m spent in the Indirect category, joining the Non-IT team. The successful candidate will work on Soft FM, HR, Travel procurement projects (and more).
The successful procurement professional will work end-to-end - onboard new suppliers, negotiating contracts and manage the post-contract process - with a procurement spend of approximately £50m. Projects will range from Soft FM to Prof Services, HR, Office services to Travel.
Projects will vary in length and importance, so the challenge with this role lies in prioritising and working effectively and working proactively with multiple stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of vital procurement projects.
- Previous experience working on indirect procurement projects, ideally in FM, Prof Services and Travel
- Strong history of working to budgets and timescales and, most importantly, showcasing your individual ability to achieve impressive savings
- Knowledge of tendering platforms e.g. Oracle SAP and Ariba
- Confidence when managing and influencing internal/external stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills
This is an unmissable opportunity to play a key role in the company's most challenging projects in their history. With the opportunity to learn and progress within the organisation, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
If the above is of interest to you, please hit the Apply button below or email jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk