Procurement - Global Head of Technology and Outsourcing
Procurement - Global Head of Technology and Outsourcing- Global FTSE50 - London - £80,000 - 90,000 + Package
This FTSE50 organization have experienced unprecedented growth on a global scale over the last decade, but particularly within the UK and Europe, now with over 200,000 employees worldwide.
This position sits on the global leadership team, being the strategic lead for a Global Technology spend of over £450Mil+ across a variety of categories including BPO/Outsourcing, Telecoms, Hardware and Software Services.
This position has come about due to an internal promotion to Directorship, something that the successful candidate of this position can expect after 12 - 18 months of being in role.
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 + Extensive Bonus + Package
Location: London + Flexible Working
- Managing the global Technology Procurement category with a spend of over £450Mil+
- Leading a global team of procurement professionals, ensuring that they are keeping to the set strategy and meeting your set targets
- Building and maintaining excellent stakeholder relationships across the globe, ensuring that the business are fully onboard with changes made to procurement strategy
- Delivering on the large BPO/Outsourcing deal that this organization are about to embark on, leading and executing strategically
The Ideal Procurement Professional will have:
- Excellent leadership skills
- A strong category background within Technology or BPO/Outsourcing
- Experience and understanding of a global matrix organization
This is an opportunity for a forward thinking go getter, wanting to make their mark on a global organization.
For more information regarding this influential position, please reach out to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Global, Procurement, Technology, Outsourcing, BPO, London, FTSE50, Strategic, Category Management, Strategy, Flexible Working, London, Package