Global Indirect Procurement Specialist
Global Indirect Procurement Specialist- IT/Generalist- FTSE 100- London - £30,000-£40,000 + Package + FastTrack Progression
Recent exponential growth has meant this FTSE 100 Giant is looking to add a Global Indirect Procurement Specialist to its procurement function. The function itself is centralised and performs the procurement responsibilities for all their sites around the world so the role will have a truly global remit. The company are looking for an ambitious individual to come in who wants to help drive the company in the right direction and achieve great levels of personal progression.
As Global Indirect Procurement Specialist you will: -
- Be responsible for the full end to end procurement process of the IT category as well as a variety of other direct and indirect procurement categories
- Handle huge £ Million spends and build lasting relationships with high profile stakeholders, internal and external to the business
- Have the opportunity to grow and progress in one of the most exciting industries in the world
- Support Senior Management in shaping the direction of the Procurement function
Global Indirect Procurement Specialist Candidate background: -
- Have clear evidence of rising through the ranks in their previous role(s) in a short amount of time
- Have some experience of working with Indirect Procurement Categories, ideally IT procurement/ Generalist with some IT
- Exposure to the full end to end strategic procurement process in a fast-paced, Blue-Chip environment
- Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is an incredible opportunity for a passionate IT procurement specialist to join a rapidly growing procurement function that is in its early stages of development.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy, indirect procurement, IT procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement, IT Services, Indirect generalist