PROCUREMENT - HEAD OF TECHNOLOGY
PROCUREMENT - HEAD OF TECHNOLOGY SOURCING - GLOBAL FORTUNE 100 - CENTRAL LONDON OR HERTFORDSHIRE - £75 - £85K + BONUS + PACKAGE
Due to aggressive expansion, this Global Fortune 500 conglomerate is seeking an ambitious Technology Procurement expert to be a major contributor in winning business support for the Procurement function and thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing environment. The new procurement team member will own a £100m+ spend across Telecoms, Software, Hardware and Professional Services, and be targeted for promotion to Directorship within 1-2 years.
Key procurement role involvements:-
- Being the Strategic Sourcing Lead for all Telecommunications, Software, Hardware and Professional Services subcategories: Network & Telecoms Services, Data Center, Colocation, Mobility, Desktop, Application Development & Maintenance, IT Consultancy etc
- Negotiating with market leading Technology vendors / suppliers such as Equinix, Savvis, AT&T, Cisco, Verizon, Cognizant, EMC, Oracle, IBM, whilst using your supplier relationship management skills to leverage longer term commercial advantages for the business
- Project leading global category / sourcing strategies and deals for EMEA, APAC and LATAM affiliates as well as domestic procurement projects
- Regular interaction with an executive / Partner level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
- Leading the Global Technology team based across the globe
Required procurement experience & qualifications:-
- Significant procurement and strategic sourcing experience within global Fortune 500 companies, specialising in IT, Telecommunications & Technology categories
- Track record of progression within your procurement career thus far, stepping from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager within a short space of time
- Degree / MCIPS qualifications preferable but not essential
This is an excellent procurement opportunity for an ambitious professional looking to work in an intelligent and collaborative environment, lead strategic and high-value procurement projects, and progress towards Procurement Directorship within a short time period.
If you're interested in finding out more with a view to applying, please send your CV directly to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this forum.
Key skills: Software, Procurement, Fortune 500, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Software, Technology, IT, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, VMware, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Professional Services, Application Development, Hosting, Application Maintenance, Software Licensing, Software Asset Management