IT Software Procurement Manager
IT Software Procurement Manager - Fortune 100 FMCG Brand - £50,000 - 60,000 + Car + Bonus - Midlands + Flexible working
Our client is taking radical steps to optimise spending efficiency. Their recently instated CPO has signed off on a project geared towards overhauling their procurement function to best-in-class. This stems from their incredible growth in the last decade which has resulted in an uplift in expenditure (£50bn worldwide).
They are looking for an IT software Category Manager to spearhead the Software subcategory to work end-to-end on projects, sourcing suppliers and managing existing supplier relationships. Your ability to achieve impressive individual savings will be central to this role, as is your confidence when managing and influencing key stakeholders.
- You will work autonomously, managing IT Software procurement spend on projects including Cloud, Hosting, Security and more.
- Work end-to-end on said procurement projects
- Build relationships with Executive stakeholders in the IT and Finance teams and align the vision for the procurement function
- History of working on big-budget complex IT procurement projects, ideally within a matrix organisation
- A strong record of delivering impressive cost savings, value and delivering projects to deadlines given by executive stakeholders
- Confidence when managing and influencing key stakeholders
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred though not essential)
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly via the Apply button below
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder man-agement, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, IT procurement, technology procurement, software sourcing, telecommunications sourcing, consul-tancy, professional services