Assistant Director, Professional Services Vendor Management
Assistant Director, Professional Services Vendor Management - Global FTSE 30 - Central London - £60,000 + Bonus
This prestigious FTSE 30 Professional Services brand has created a new leadership position - Assistant Director, Professional Services Vendor Management - to gain greater control over a colossal vendor base for Professional Services. Despite being an established Blue Chip brand with award-winning business units, Professional Services Vendor Management is virtually a blank canvass so the Assistant Director will be tasked with navigating a complex web of suppliers and proposing a framework for best-practice vendor management.
Assistant Director, Professional Services Vendor Management role overview:-
- Being the pivotal figure in transforming the Professional Services Vendor Management team into a best-in-class function
- Assessing the global vendor landscape and spend for Professional Services (encompassing subcategories including but not limited to consultancy, legal, audit, tax)
- Collaborating with the Leadership team to understand which vendors are performing / underperforming, and how to make relationships more effective
- Identifying whether large vendors are operating off the same T&Cs across the globe, and how to leverage greater opportunities with key vendors by implementing standardised global contracts
- Defining key metrics and SLAs by which to monitor supplier performance
- Impressive Vendor Management background, ideally with prior experience managing Professional Services vendors (such as consultancy, legal, audit, tax etc)
- Proven ability to develop internal and external relationships at a senior level (Partner, Director, C-Suite Executives etc)
- Blue Chip / FTSE 100 employer background, with a track record of quick progression within Vendor / Supplier Performance Management
- Degree preferred though not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to take the reins for a critical global project; establishing best-practice Vendor Management practices for a colossal spend area within a prestigious Firm comprised of 220,000 employees.
To apply or find out more please send your CV directly to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure