IT Procurement Manager - £55K - Portsmouth
IT Procurement Manager - Portsmouth - £55,000
As the IT Procurement Manager, for a Global Services company, you will create and develop the purchasing strategy across IT that will provide a structured approach to managing spend that will identify savings opportunities whilst supporting the current and future needs of the business.
Role: IT Procurement Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000 + Benefits
You will be working closely with the key stakeholders within the IT department to determine business requirements, determining appropriate commercial strategies that will deliver cost efficiencies and then identifying and developing suppliers to support the business and its customers. Take responsibility for locking in savings and benefits through ongoing contract and supplier management activities.
- Experience in a procurement environment, preferably within the IT category area (incl. Hardware, Software & Services)
- Development of sourcing strategies
- Supplier selection and prequalification
- Drafting tender documentation and tendering contracts
- Degree level or equivalent
- CIPS Qualified or working towards
If you are interested in discussing the IT Procurement Manager - Portsmouth, please apply below or contact Brad on 01483 212 190 or email email@example.com