Product & Supplier Sourcing Manager
Product & Supplier Sourcing Manager - Fortune500 Pharmaceutical - £45-60k + Lucrative Package - Central London Offices - Global Transformation Project - Fast-Track Progression opportunities
Due to their unrivalled brand name and global customer base, this Fortune500 Pharmaceutical major is looking to transform their procurement function and further secure their position as market-leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. Due to the impending transformation, an opening has been created for a driven, ambitious procurement & product sourcing expert to join their high calibre team renowned for its collaborative and people driven culture.
Procurement Innovation Specialist role profile: -
- Lead global procurement strategy development and deal execution for the consumer healthcare category
- Build strategically important supplier relationships with major players in the retail FMCG and Pharmaceutical industry
- Spearhead major sourcing strategy reviews and negotiate high-value and high-risk procurement contracts
- Work collaboratively with senior and junior stakeholders on product sourcing projects to attain the best sourcing strategies for the business
Required background: -
- A strong background in analysing data to provide innovative ideas for the development of sourcing strategies within procurement
- Experience in pharmaceutical, Retail, FMCG, Food & Beverages or Consumer Goods ideal
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
- Ambition to strive for progression within the next 18 months
This is a unique opportunity for a competitive procurement professional looking to drive the firm's status as a leader in their market.
To find out more please send an updated copy of your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Consultancy Procurement, Advisory Services Procurement, London, Central London, Excel, Data analysis