Senior Procurement Consultant
Senior Procurement Consultant - Healthcare - Management Consultancy - London - £60,000 - £70,000
Our revered client has won a number of contracts within the Healthcare industry due to their innovative and client-focused approach to procurement consulting. These clients are some of the most high-profile government departments, so they are looking for a collaborative Senior Procurement Consultant with experience working on Direct procurement projects (e.g. clinical, radiology).
- Producing category strategy for direct procurement, working alongside board level stakeholders within client organisations in the Health and Medical industry
- Working autonomously or leading teams on end-to-end tenders and procurement projects through implementation and roll-out
- Analyse vendor/supplier performance ensuring best value products and services are sourced
- Managing long-term client relationships and developing the firm's already impressive clientele
- History of project managing Direct end-to-end procurement projects in the Health and Medical industry (experience with NHS clients would be beneficial)
- Ability and confidence to manage and influence key internal and external stakeholders
- A track record of working to budgets and timescales and demonstrate a history of achieving impressive individual savings against said procurement budgets
- Knowledge of tendering platforms such as Oracle, SAP and Ariba
Please note, the nature of the role will require travelling in a professional capacity.
If the above role is of interest to you, please submit your CV below or direct to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement; consultant; consultancy; procurement consultant; management consultant; end-to-end procurement; tendering; stakeholder management; strategic sourcing; direct procurement; London; Home Counties; health; medical; NHS