- Full Time
Senior Procurement Consultant - Management Consultancy - £60,000 - £70,000 + package
Our revered client has experienced a surge of demand for their Procurement Consulting expertise within the Healthcare industry due to their innovative and client-focused approach. These clients are some of the most high-profile government departments, so they are looking for a collaborative Senior Procurement Consultant with experience working on Direct procurement projects (e.g. clinical, radiology).
Due to this explosion in demand, this is a great time to be joining their firm and working with their new clientele. Naturally, by joining at this stage, there are excellent progression opportunities to grow within the department and with the company as it grows.
- Devising the direct procurement strategy alongside your team and with board level stakeholders within client organisations in the Health and Medical industry
- Working autonomously or leading big-budget teams on end-to-end tenders and procurement projects through implementation and roll-out
- Understanding client/stakeholder and customer needs whilst acting in line with policies and procedures
- Analyse vendor/supplier performance ensuring best value products and services are sourced
- Managing long-term client relationships and developing the firm's already impressive clientele
- Experience in managing teams on Direct end-to-end procurement projects in the Health and Medical industry (experience with NHS clients would be beneficial)
- Ability and confidence to manage and influence key internal and external stakeholders
- A track record of working to budgets and timescales and demonstrate a history of achieving impressive individual savings against said procurement budgets
- Knowledge of tendering platforms such as Oracle, SAP and Ariba
- Degree level 2.1 or equivalent (CIPS advantageous)
Please note, the nature of the role will require travelling in a professional capacity.
If the above role is of interest to you, please submit your CV below by pressing Apply or send your CV direct to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement; consultant; consultancy; procurement consultant; management consultant; end-to-end procurement; tendering; stakeholder management; strategic sourcing; direct procurement; London; Home Counties; health; medical; NHS