Global Technology Head of Procurement
Global Technology Head of Procurement (Networks, Telco and Infrastructure) - central London - Multinational Fortune 500 - £105,000 + Leadership Package
This globally revered Fortune 500 firm has been delivering value for over 100 years, and with colossal market growth over the last decade is now doing so throughout over 150 countries. Yet despite being long since established, their values of innovation, integrity and collaboration still inspire everything they do.
Strategic Procurement is now more important than ever, so this Blue-Chip conglomerate (owning several household brands) is seeking a Global Technology Head of Procurement to be the major contributor in placing procurement in the driving seat.
In addition to skilfully managing c.£1bn global spend, the priority will be to deliver true business value & innovation, by challenging the status quo to optimise cost, efficiency and risk management practices. You will be managing a global team of 30 high performing Procurement professionals. You will be leading the Global Technology spend - focussing on Networks, Telco and Infrastructure spend.
The role will give you the opportunity to progress into a Global Vice President position within 12-18 months.
Reporting into the Global Vice President of Procurement you will:
- Develop and implement category and stakeholder strategies as well as customer key contract programmes across multiple lines of business operating both in the UK and rest of the world
- Successfully manage large-scale global Tech deals (ranging from £50 - 200m per deal) across Networks, Telco and Infrastructure and presenting these to C-Level stakeholders
- Forge long-lasting relationships with an executive stakeholder community (e.g. FD, CFO, MD's and CEO's) demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of their drivers & requirements and use your Technology Procurement expertise to identify appropriate solutions
- Manage a 30 strong team of global IT commodity experts including Global Category Managers, empowering them to aid the enhancement of procurement
- Implement SRM Key Partner Programme and lead on GDPR and BREXIT Programmes
- Be expected to hit and exceed an aggressive savings target
Preferably educated to degree / MBA level and MCIPS qualified, you will be a passionate and collaborative procurement professional looking to grow towards CPO within the organisation. You will have worked in a Fortune 500 or FTSE 250 organisation in a senior Global Technology procurement position and managed a team of 20+ individuals spread across the globe. You will need experience of managing large spends globally - in excess of c.$400-$500million.
This is a role sitting on the senior leadership team that does not come around too often, it offers you a fantastic opportunity within a global major and offers genuine progression to Vice President and a subsequent potential CPO opportunity.
Please apply directly through this website or email me directly CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk