PROCUREMENT - FM CATEGORY MANAGER
PROCUREMENT - FM CATEGORY MANAGER - GREENFIELD FTSE 100 - LONDON - £45 - 55k + PACKAGE
Due to doubling in size during the last decade, this rapidly emerging Blue Chip enterprise has seen vast growth in its addressable spend. Now, with the FM category approaching $1 Billion per annum, the firm is looking to reinvigorate best-in-class sourcing and needs an FM Procurement expert to drive this vision.
As FM Category Manager you will enjoy:-
- Play a key role in developing the FM category, creating category plans and long term strategic sourcing categories
- Engaging and collaborating with a receptive stakeholder base (primarily at Executive and Board-level) to maximise the contribution of this high-value FM procurement category
- Managing and mentoring an experienced FM procurement manager with circa 8 years' experience to help them develop within the firm and usurp your position when you gain promotion to Associate Director (anticipated within 2-3 years)
- Owning the end to end process for complex FM projects and deals, with particular engagement across Real Estate and Hard FM categories
- Contributing to the overall strategic direction of Procurement through active participation in the Procurement Leadership Team (PLT)
Required Procurement experience, skills and qualifications:-
- Significant FM category experience (ideally Hard and Soft FM sub-categories), having managed the cradle-to-grave procurement process including RFP/RFQ, contract drafting and negotiation, stakeholder engagement, supplier relationship management etc
- Proven negotiation and category management experience with a CV that demonstrates successful management of £Multi-Million spends with impressive cost savings achieved
- Degree, MCIPS, Prince 2 preferred but not essential
This is an outstanding opportunity to break into a globally revered and rapidly growing FTSE 100 conglomerate and pave your way towards Global Procurement Directorship.
To apply please submit your CV through this forum or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Procurement, strategic procurement, procurement manager, Contracts Management, Contract Services, Negotiation, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Project Management, Category Management, Buying, Purchasing, FM, Real Estate, Property, Negotiation, Stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, etc