EMEA Buyer - Award-winning FMCG
EMEA Procurement Buyer - West London - FMCG - £55k + strong package
Due to a successful new acquisition, my client is looking to for an ambitious EMEA buyer to join their esteemed procurement function. Working with one of Europe's largest food brands, you will play a pivotal role in strategic sourcing process, managing a spend of circa £50m across 15 countries across Europe.
The EMEA procurement buyer will be tasked with managing one of the core food categories, working at both a strategic and operational level to identify and delivery sourcing projects and category expertise across the business. Having won multiple procurement awards over the years, the buyer will be supporting the company vision of a "best in class" procurement function through the implementation of robust, leading edge systems and processes.
The EMEA Procurement Buyer will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing procurement category strategies for your category using a 7-step strategic sourcing process.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management - building relationships (own and manage) with key business stakeholders to build consensus and alignment
- Work closely with NPD and non-food categories to provide market knowledge and insight for responsible categories and countries.
- Negotiate rates with key suppliers in line with the Group Procurement Policy.
The EMEA Procurement Buyer will have:
- Demonstrated track record of working in the FMCG industry and delivering significant savings preferably in a food category.
- 3+ years procurement experience (preferably European or Global sourcing)
- Degree + CIPS beneficial but not essential
My client will invest heavily in the right candidate and provide a fantastic platform for learning and development. You can expect to progress to a senior buyer position within 12 months.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, direct procurement , category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, procurement category manager, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, Procurement Analyst, food manufacturing, retail, strategic sourcing, FMCG, food, vegetables , direct, procurement services, London, Middlesex