Interim Programme Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Central Government client based in Salisbury who are on the look for an experienced ICT and Infrastructure Interim Programme Manager. This role is a 2 year contract, INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £620 on offer. Candidates applying must have active SC or DV clearance in place in order to be considered for this role.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
- Define options for the target operating model for the capability in line with the overall Programme vision together with PAG and key stakeholders.
- Develop a blueprint and define and establish a Programme construct with a coherent dossier of projects that will achieve the desired outcomes
- Develop the Programme Plan as required, including the delivery and milestone schedule, governance framework (including monitoring and control regime), stakeholder engagement, risk and issue management, technical quality and assurance, information management, capability management and procurement strategy
- Deliver the Programme and its constituent elements to time, cost and quality, in accordance with MSP and internal processes and Change Management Best Practice through adherence to the internal Change Management Framework
- Manage risks and issues in line with internal corporate policy and processes, including working at risk and within delegated authority
- Produce, maintain and control programme documentation and management information, ensuring that informal and formal programme knowledge and information is recorded and stored appropriately.
- Prioritise projects/tasks to enable agile resource allocation and delivery of outputs
- Monitor and report programme performance, finance, risks and issues in line with internal requirements and to senior levels of MOD and PAG as required
- Work closely with the SROs, BCMs and stakeholders to realise the required Science & Technology benefits
- Professional Programme Management experience- MSP practitioner level qualification
- Agile project Management experience or qualification
- Ability to flex between programme management approaches to suit the requirement
- Experience of working in the Defence and or Security context and the relevant customer environments.
- Experience of delivering transformational change programme either within or external to Government
- Strong communitcation skills and ability to develop and build effective networks with stakeholder
- DV Cleared
- Experience of working in the of the Cyber Security Science Tecnology area
- Experience in delivering infrastructure and IT projects
- Understanding of DSTL and/or MOD business model
- Change Management qualification