Professional Services Procurement Manager
Professional Services Procurement Manager - FTSE 250 Organisation - London/Surrey - £55,000-65,000 + Excellent Package
This technology focused FTSE 250 Institution is looking for a Professional Services Procurement Manager to bolster their existing team on their current transformation. The company have recently undergone an incredible procurement transformation and are about to embark on a huge growth program! The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest deals in the company's history and work alongside some of the best in the business!
As Professional Services Procurement Manager, you will: -
- Take the lead on high-profile aspects of the ongoing procurement transformation, being responsible for a variety of Professional Services procurement sub-categories including but not limited to HR, Legal and Consultancy spends
- Build and develop long-lasting relationships with both C-Level Stakeholders and internal points of contacts across all functions of the business
- Develop and Implement the strategy for some of the largest spend areas within Professional Services procurement
Professional Services Procurement Manager required background: -
- In depth experience of Professional Services Procurement, having covered a variety of sub-categories including but not limited to HR, Legal and Consultancy
- Good exposure to a Blue-Chip environment, having worked within the procurement function of a market-leading organisation in a previous role
- Strong Contract Management and SRM ability
- Degree + (M)CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are a Professional Services Procurement specialist looking for their next exciting challenge, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you to work for one of the leading institutions in the country!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, Professional Services Procurement, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, London, Surrey