Senior Sourcing Manager, Logistics
Joining an organisation famed for their entrepreneurial working style and people-driven approach, this role offers this individual an opportunity to set up the global sourcing processes and strategy for the newly designed 4PL logistics function. Entering the business during a period of expansion, the successful individual will have extensive opportunities for future development - both in procurement, as well as other commercial areas, capitalising on a rare opportunity to join an organisation with an unrivalled rate of staff retention and professional development.
Senior Sourcing Manager, Logistics Role Profile:-
- Partnering with global stakeholders to determine the strategy for the sourcing of a pan-European logistics control tower solution - covering all product lines and manufacturing
- Creating long-standing, harmonious stakeholder relationships - seeking to understand business challenges/requirements to shape category strategies
- Conducting deep analysis into category & supplier performance - identifying innovative trends before partnering with the organisation to implement new methods of working
- Not only is this role specialising in cross border sourcing; it will also include creating a sourcing strategy to effectively manage all outbound sea freight from Europe
Senior Sourcing Manager, Logistics requirements:-
- In-depth knowledge of the sourcing and procurement of the logistics category
- A strong understanding of the logistics functions, namely sea freight, 4PL and control tower function.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to engage and influence stakeholders to understand requirements and drive new ideas
- Ambition to develop with a blue-chip organisation, eager to assume responsibility and progress in a global team
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to: email@example.com