Procurement Buyer - Multi-Award-Winning Technology Services firm - £40,000 - £50,000 + package
Our client is one of the leading Packaging Technology companies in the world. They work with some of the largest FMCG brands in the world, with a global reach in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Due to their increased growth in worldwide demand, their procurement function is entering a transitional period. In particular, their Food and Drink category has experienced tremendous growth in recent years.
They are welcoming a Procurement Buyer to work with the team and senior executives to deliver long term sustainable savings and value to the business. The successful candidate will work end to end on procurement projects (tendering, negotiating and managing relationships created) with the added responsibility of managing key stakeholders from their food and drink clientele (internal and external).
As such the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate his/her leadership qualities, project management skills, analytical skills and ability to spot - and take advantage of - savings opportunities. With tremendous learning opportunities and clear progression path within the world of procurement, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Deliver and report on cost savings and cost avoidance initiatives
- Manage internal and external stakeholder comms
- Monitor supplier performance
- At least 5 years' experience working on food and beverage procurement projects, involving supplier negotiations and drafting contracts
- Experience in managing end to end procurement projects
- Negotiation skills and confidence when managing senior external and internal stakeholders
- Track record of delivering impressive individual savings against budgets
- Knowledge of tendering platforms such as SAP, Ariba, Oracle
Due to the nature of the company's transition, this is an opportunity to grow and influence the shape of the procurement function within the organisation in a somewhat greenfield environment.
If the above is of interest to you, please submit your CV by pressing the Apply button below, or send your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement; Strategic procurement; strategic sourcing; FMCG; Category Manager; Purchasing; Sourcing; Buyer; Senior Buyer; Food; Drink; Beverage; Vendor Management