Global Director, Strategic Pricing - Pharmaceutical
Global Director, Strategic Pricing - Esteemed Pharmaceutical Major - Central London - £100-110,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Renowned for their innovative commercial methods and unrivalled industry presence, global pharmaceutical major seeks a high-achieving pricing expert to enter a leadership position in their Central London HQ. Managing a broad portfolio of products (30,000+), the position will be tasked with incepting & implementing cutting-edge strategies to drive profitability through competitive pricing models, delivered through advanced analytics and solution development.
Joining an organisation that prioritises collaboration & working with dynamism, this position will engage cross-functionally with executives across multiple areas of the organisation (Finance, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Commercial etc..) to drive strategic initiatives and visibility throughout the business. Whilst managing key projects, this position will create a competitive roadmap for talent management, developing a high-calibre team of analysts - seeking to capitalise on the firm's growth to accelerate progression opportunities.
Global Director, Strategic Pricing Role Profile: -
- Pricing Strategy - Being deeply embedded in the firm's product portfolio to create cutting-edge pricing strategies, seeking to maximise profitability on sale margins as well as maximising value from their external supply base
- Talent Management/Succession Planning - Managing a high-achieving team, creating a talent management roadmap to ensure employees are upskilled in the correct areas, and that talent is being motivated & promoted in the organisation
- Stakeholder Engagement/Change Management - Working cross-functionally with executive stakeholders in multiple different areas of the business, seeking to forge long-standing relationships with a view to identifying areas of improvement and implementing initiatives for change
Global Director, Strategic Pricing Requirements: -
- Impressive pricing background, ideally achieved in a pharmaceutical environment, managing broad product lines to create competitive pricing models & maximised ROI from an external supply base
- Experience motivating high-achieving individuals to promote opportunities in an organisation
- Strong analytical skills with a background in identifying opportunities through data
- Fantastic communication skills with an ability to engage at multiple levels in a matrix organisation, forging positive working relationships and seeking to understand organisational requirements
- Ambition to create change and develop in a blue-chip organisation encountering growth
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred but not essential
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please apply through this link, or send an up to date copy of your CV to JobsAV@BramwithConsulting.co.uk