Health/Medical Procurement Consultant
Health/Medical Procurement Consultant - Management Consultancy - London - £65,000 - £70,000
Our client is experiencing a surge in demand for their Health/Medical procurement expertise. Typically working with their clients on Direct Procuremenet in the clinical/surgical space, they are looking for an experienced procurement professional that has managed/led teams on end to end procurement projects.
- Producing category strategy for direct procurement, working alongside board level stakeholders within client organisations in the Health and Medical industry
- Spend will likely be in the £10m + range
- Leading teams on end-to-end tenders and procurement projects through implementation and roll-out
- Analyse vendor/supplier performance ensuring best value products and services are sourced
- Managing long-term client relationships and developing the firm's already impressive clientele
- History of project managing Direct end-to-end procurement projects in the Health and Medical industry (experience with NHS clients would be beneficial)
- Ability and confidence to manage and influence key internal and external stakeholders
- A track record of working to budgets and timescales and demonstrate a history of achieving impressive individual savings against said procurement budgets
- Knowledge of tendering platforms such as Oracle, SAP and Ariba
Please note, the nature of the role will require travelling in a professional capacity.
If the above role is of interest to you, please submit your CV below or direct to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement; consultant; consultancy; procurement consultant; management consultant; end-to-end procurement; tendering; stakeholder management; strategic sourcing; direct procurement; London; Home Counties; health; medical; NHS