Senior Procurement Manager
A Senior Procurement Manager is required for a high profile Central Government organisation in Central London. As a Senior Procurement Manager you will provide comprehensive advise on procurement activity, both OJEU and non OJEU, and as such you must have Public Sector procurement experience and knowledge. The large majority of procurement activity is likely to be Estates and Construction and therefore experience in this area is highly advantageous.
Other duties include:
- Manage procurement exercises throughout the procurement lifecycle, providing advice and support to clients
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and economy through procurement activity such as developing the use of frameworks and other related procurement route options
- Support the Head of Procurement in managing a range of projects.
- Provide internal stakeholders with advice and guidance on all procurement matters
Skills & Experience:
- Level 5 CIPS diploma or equivalent experience or qualifications
- Experience with public sector procurement regulations and EU procurement directives
- Experience of Contract Management
To apply please call Bradley at Morgan Law on 0207 747 6820 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org