Marketing Procurement Specialist
Marketing Procurement Specialist - FTSE 100 Technology Giant - London - £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
Global Powerhouse in the Technology Industry is seeking a Marketing Procurement Specialist to join their Greenfield Procurement Function. This is an unbelievable opportunity for the successful candidate to get in on the ground floor of what will be a majorly successful operation. The company have given the procurement function a spend of over £1Billion with the marketing team receiving the largest share of over £700million!
As Marketing Procurement Specialist you will:-
- Manage a large proportion of the £700million spend to cover a variety of Marketing Procurement sub-categories including but not limited to; Media, Digital Marketing, and Market research
- Be responsible for the end to end procurement process across a variety of high profile global projects spanning over 30 countries
- Interact with Board level stakeholders on a daily basis- both improving your stakeholder management skills and helping you build long-lasting relationships
- Have great progression opportunities as this soon to be best-in-class procurement function continues to grow
Marketing Procurement Specialist required background:-
- Some experience of end to end Category Management of Marketing Procurement sub-categories, ideally Media, Digital, or Market Research, however indirect generalist will also be considered
- Exposure to a best-in-class procurement function or large Blue-Chip environment
- Evidence of rapid progression through junior positions at previous role(s)
- 1 or above Degree qualification + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are a Marketing Procurement Specialist this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join one of the most exciting companies in the world, recently described as the new Google!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, marketing procurement