TOP 100 PLACES TO WORK - LEADING ENGINEERING MAJOR - WEST LONDON
Entering a period of substantial growth, the UKs leading engineering major is now seeking a confident contracts manager to join their esteemed procurement function. Based in their global HQ in West London, you will benefit from working in state-of-the-art offices in a collaborative but autonomous environment, leading all processes across contract related matters.
The contracts manager will develop and apply the Procurement processes, databases, policies and tools to ensure that the goods, works and services are procured under the appropriate contract. Although the role sits within procurement, you will have strong links to the wider business units including legal, property, insurance and finance, allowing maximum exposure to other functions.
The Contract Service Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day application of contract related policies, assurance and tools throughout strategy formulation, tendering, negotiation drafting and letting pf contracts with suppliers
- Handling the process for the execution of all contractual documents within Procurement and identifying and mitigating any risks prior to signature.
- Undertaking the monitoring of contract compliance with internal governance. This includes the development of plans to manage, monitor, mitigate and reduce risk whilst identifying continuous improvement opportunities
The Contract Service Manager will have:
- Advanced ability in the drafting and formation of contracts
- An understanding of corporate and Procurement policies and governance
- 2+ years contract management experience
- Good understanding of contract law and good working knowledge of different forms of contract for goods, works and services. Experience of managing contractual queries and operating contractual administration processes and systems
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident contracts manager to join a FTSE100 organisation during a period of rapid expansion. For more information, or to apply, please contact Shiva at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: contracts, contract law, procurement, compliance, engineering, aviation, direct, indirect, category manager, contracts manager, procurement policies, contract drafting, legal, end to end, indirect procurement, IT procurement, marketing procurement