Software & Market Data Procurement Manager
Software & Market Data Procurement Manager - "Head of Procurement" in 18 months - Cash Rich Blue Chip - Central London - £50,000 - 60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This multi-award-winning Financial Services institution has enjoyed explosive growth since their creation ten years ago and are now looking to hire an ambitious Software Procurement professional to grow Procurement's credibility and influence across the Firm, before stepping into the Head of Procurement position in 18 months.
As Software & Market Data Procurement Manager you will: -
- Initiate new relationships with executive and Board level stakeholders including the CTO and CFO, improving Procurement's image amongst the IT community and positioning Procurement in the driving seat for key projects
- Become a pivotal player in a fast-paced, close-knit and highly intelligent Procurement team, being a Subject Matter Expert in IT Software and demonstrating what best-in-class procurement looks and feels like
- Build strategic vendor partnerships with niche / bespoke Software and Technology vendors, negotiating favourable terms whilst also considering 'bigger picture' benefits beyond cost savings (e.g. risk, revenue & sales, liabilities coming down the chain, support models etc)
- Manage the end-to-end procurement process for innovative Software products & services (such as digital & functional applications) and Market Data & Research
Software & Market Data Procurement Manager Required background: -
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management track record within respected Blue-Chip industry or Consulting firms
- Procurement expertise across IT & Technology markets, with particular knowledge of the IT Software supply market
- Collaborative and engaging style, with an exceptional ability to forge fruitful relationships with business executives
If you are an ambitious IT Procurement expert looking to make your mark in a greenfield environment, collaborate with industry experts, and enjoy a relaxed and flexible work style, this is an incredible career opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, RFP, RFQ, contracts, IT Procurement, Telecommunications, Telecoms Procurement, Purchasing, Buying