IT Procurement Specialist, Strategic Projects
IT Procurement Specialist, Strategic Projects - Global FTSE 100 - Hertfordshire - £30,000 - 40,000 + Package
Due to an internal promotion this multinational FTSE 100 brand is seeking an up-and-coming Procurement professional to join their award-winning strategic sourcing team. With an outstanding reputation for providing professional development, the option for CIPS sponsorship, and a collaborative and fun team atmosphere, this £30bn+ Blue Chip employer has a lot to offer an ambitious Procurement specialist.
IT Procurement Specialist, Strategic Projects role profile: -
- Having an immediate impact with senior stakeholders, building strong relationships and being a crucial figure in positioning procurement more strategically within the Firm
- Autonomously owning £ Multi-Million procurement and strategic sourcing projects from cradle-to-grave, from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award, and supplier relationship management (SRM) phases
- Focussing on complex IT & Technology procurement categories across Software, IT Ser-vices, Consultancy, Telecoms, Hardware & Data Centre spend areas, managing both leading IT suppliers as well as bespoke and niche vendors
- Reporting into the IT Procurement Lead, benefiting from one-to-one coaching to ensure your promotion within 12-18 months, either in the IT Procurement team or another category team
IT Procurement Specialist Required background: -
- Impressive track record within your early procurement career to date, progressing from Grad-uate Buyer to Senior Buyer / Procurement Specialist
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end procurement process, with strategic (as opposed to just tactical) sourcing experience
- Specific IT procurement experience, or at least a passion for Technology
- Degree qualified & studying CIPS (preferred not essential)
If you are an ambitious buyer / procurement specialist looking for increased responsibility, one-to-one training and a fast-paced environment, this IT Procurement Specialist, Strategic Projects position is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, IT procurement, technology procurement, software, hardware, consultancy, professional services, telecoms