Strategic Procurement Consultant
Strategic Procurement Consultant - Managed Services - Oxfordshire
£50,000 to £55,000 + 15% bonus
Our client is a leading Managed Services company in the UK, working with high-profile clients across the UK in the Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive sectors amongst others. Their recent growth stems from their holistic approach to procurement and their desire to not only achieve short term cost-efficiencies but taking a truly long-term approach to achieving exceptional value from their client's non-core spend.
They are looking for a Strategic Procurement Consultant to join their growing ranks and initially consult with key public Health & Medical clients on managing the tender processes, vetting suppliers, negotiating contracts and managing relationships on behalf of the client. There is room to progress to other sectors and clientele.
Being responsible for maximizing value and opportunities through all procurement and negotiations managed for their clients
Projects will include working on Indirect Procurement projects including Facilities & Estates; Medical; IT & Telco; Energy, FOREX and more.
Define the approach and strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Manage the tender process
- Vet suppliers/vendors
- Negotiate robust contracts on behalf of your clients
- Manage relationships
- Successful background in procurement - managing end-to-end procurement projects across Facilities; Estates; IT; Medical; Telco and more
- Working within the OJEU framework
- Track record of delivering impressive individual savings against budgets
- Confidence when managing and influencing key senior stakeholders (internal and external)
- Knowledge of tendering platforms such as SAP, Ariba and Oracle
- Degree educated 2.1 (or equivalent) - CIPS advantageous
If the above role is of interest to you, please hit the Apply button below or email your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement; Procurement Consultant; Indirect Procurement; Category Manager; Oxford; Oxfordshire; Strategic Procurement; Tender; eTender; Supplier Management; contract manager; vendor management; OJEU; Health; Medical;