Principle Transformation Consultant
Principle Transformation Consultant - Niche Procurement Consultancy - London - £65,000- £85,000
A prestigious procurement consultancy, known in the market for their work in the transformation space and innovative technology offerings are looking to secure a new principle transformation consultant. This role has come about due to the organisation being awarded several new multi-million pound contracts and as a result requires a senior procurement specialist to deliver these innovative projects to clients.
Principle Transformation Consultant Responsibilities:
- Spear head a team of consultants in the project delivery of procurement transformation creating custom designed procurement solutions to improving operating efficiency
- Engage with a diverse range of stakeholders within various industries enabling the forging of long lasting and commercially viablerelationships
- Identify ways to further expand the consultancy working with the executive leadership team on the winning of new business
- Prior consulting or senior industry experience in a client facing environment from with retail, aerospace or media industries
- Previous business development and commercial sales experience
- Demonstrate an aptitude for stakeholder engagement and relationship management
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree classification from a top ranked institution
Expected Package: £65,000 - £85,000 Basic Salary plus Pension, Healthcare and Bonus Scheme
This is a great opportunity with a rapidly expanding business for a senior procurement professional looking for a fresh challenge in a dynamic organisation.
To apply, please send through a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through this forum
Key words: Procurement, Procurement Consulting, Management Consulting, Retail, FMCG, Transformation, Change Management, Business Development, Stakeholder Management, Project Management, Degree, MCIPS.