IT Procurement Manager - Leading Technology
IT Procurement Manager - Leading Technology Client - Netherlands - €65,000 + Package
This leading technology organization have been experiencing a huge success over the last 10 years, particularly after the last 2.
This role has come about due to an internal promotion in the team and they are now looking for external talent to come and join this high caliber team as an IT Procurement Manager.
This organization have a fantastic working culture, you will be part of a collaborative team who place a huge importance on work-life balance including flexible working!
This IT Procurement Manager will be responsible for:-
- The strategic sourcing strategy and execution of over €250Million of spend across Software, Software as a Service (SAAS), Hardware and Telecoms sub-categories.
- Managing a small team of Procurement Buyers, ensuring that they are developing and meeting targets set by yourself.
- Working closely with a regional and global group of stakeholders, ensuring they are fully onboard with procurement and changes made to IT procurement strategy.
This IT Procurement Manager you will need to have:-
- Strong strategic IT procurement experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across varied seniority levels
- A proactive approach
For an opportunity to join a progressive environment, within an organization who support and develop their employee's send across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words:- IT Procurement, Category Manager, Software, Hardware, Software as a Services, SAAS, Technology, Telco, IT, Strategic Sourcing, Netherlands, Amsterdam, Contract Management