Procurement Manager - Marketing - Retail
Senior Marketing Procurement Manager - Retail - £75-90k + strong package
Due to the largest retail expansion to date, one of the most popular global retailers is looking to take on strong procurement talent to head up their largest and most innovative spend area. The Marketing Procurement Manager will benefit from working in brand new, state-of-the-art offices alongside a dynamic range of procurement professionals across all levels. You will partner with the marketing & brand function to lead all procurement activities across brand, comms, creative industries, influencers, digital and media.
As the Senior Marketing Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing category strategy across all marketing, brand and comms activities
- Anticipate the future growth plans of the business and ensure that the category plans are setup to enable
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring business alignment on critical objectives.
- Identifying opportunities for cost savings and work with the internal customers to get buy-in to savings targets
- Support Marketing in store roll out programme as they enter new countries, from market research, to new supplier identification negotiation and contract implementation
- Negotiate contracts with new and existing suppliers, ensuring contract terms achieve benefit to the organisation and govern the long-term relationships
As the Senior Marketing Procurement Manager, you will have:
- 3-5 years related experience as a Procurement Manager/Buyer/Brand related role
- Subject matter expertise in marketing related categories, preferably in retail
- Experience in preparing month end KPI reports, plans completed, savings identified & realised, evaluations completed/supplier delivery performance results
- Marketing Degree + CIPS beneficial
To join one of the industry leading retail organisations as they prepare to embark on further expansion, please contact Shiva at email@example.com
Key words: procurement, indirect, marketing, brand, comms, print, media, visual merchandising, bloggers, influencers, social media, digital, creative industries, shopper insights, PR, marketing procurement, marketing buyer, end to end, category strategy, risk and compliance, indirect procurement, senior marketing category manager, reading, retail.