Contract Manager - ICT
Do you have the expertise to take on responsibility as Commercial Lead, managing ICT contracts whilst developing & maintaining positive commercial relationships with the supply chain to maintain & enhance performance and create added value?
Our client, a prominent & highly commercial Public Sector services organisation in London is looking to appoint a Contract Manager to actively contribute to the management of the supply chain portfolio, including the development and implementation of supply chain and supplier relationship strategies Acting as commercial lead, managing one or more ICT contracts, ensuring effective stakeholder management, governance, performance management frameworks, escalation, risk management, issues resolution, financial management, change control and compliance.
- Commercially astute with a track record of delivering significant financial benefits through effective contract management.
- A good understanding of Contract Law and applied working knowledge of interpreting, managing and enforcing complex service agreements/contracts/frameworks.
- Proven track record and detailed understanding of contract management processes, performance management regimes and incentivisation mechanisms.
- A good understanding of commercial life cycle management and standard sourcing methodologies and a working knowledge of regulatory frameworks such as EU Public Contract Regulations.
- Experience of negotiating and managing large complex contracts.
- Experience in the implementation of Supplier Relationship Management strategies
- Experience of commercial management and delivery
- Experience of developing, delivering and implementing contract management plans
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills – the ability to effectively communicate and report (verbal and written) - Able to interact and effectively influence stakeholders, building collaborative relationships where appropriate. Engages with users to understand requirements, influencing decision making, able to effectively question and challenge users (act as a “critical friend”)
- Good leadership skills – a self starter and the ability to work effectively as a team
- Generates effective solutions to complex problems, resolving queries and complaints
- Politically astute with an ability to develop networks both within the organisation and externally
- Working knowledge of purchasing processes (Purchase – to – Pay)
- Experience of dealing with demanding challenges in a complex operational environment
- Applied knowledge and experience of managing service/systems integrators and ICT contracts in a multi-sourcing environment
- Possess a relevant higher level qualification or equivalent experience.
- Desirable - CIPS/IACCM/Commercial qualification
Due to Security vetting, all candidates MUST be eligible to work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the last 3 years
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to email@example.com stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Contract Manager - ICT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Procurement Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Category management Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999