Senior Marketing Procurement - Global Retailer
SENIOR MARKETING PROCUREMENT - GLOBAL RETAILER - £75-90K - BERKSHIRE/LONDON
As part of an exciting transformation, this globally renowned retailer is heavily investing in Procurement to enable its evolution from a mere cost cutter to a pioneering function driving business growth. Having just completed one of the largest global expansions, my client is now looking for a passionate procurement manager to head up their most innovative category.
The Senior Marketing Procurement Manager will benefit from working in brand new state-of-the-art offices, alongside the marketing & brand function to lead all procurement activities across brand, comms, creatives industries, social media and digital.
As the Senior Marketing Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Strategically managing £50m+ Marketing spends both above and below the line (Creative, Digital, Design, PR, Sponsorship, Events, Communications, Print, Mail etc)
- Support Marketing in store roll out programme as they enter new countries, from market research, to new supplier identification negotiation and contract implementation
- Negotiate contracts with new and existing suppliers, ensuring contract terms achieve benefit to the organisation and govern the long-term relationships
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring business alignment on critical objectives.
As the Senior Marketing Procurement Manager, you will have:
- 3-5 years related experience as a Procurement Manager/Buyer/Brand related role
- Successful track record of procurement and strategic sourcing in your early career to date, skilfully managing £ Multi-Million projects and leveraging significant savings
- Subject matter expertise in marketing related categories, preferably in retail
- Marketing Degree + CIPS beneficial
To join one of the industry leading retail organisations as they prepare to embark on further expansion, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: procurement, indirect, marketing, brand, comms, print, media, visual merchandising, bloggers, influencers, social media, digital, creative industries, shopper insights, PR, marketing procurement, marketing buyer, end to end, category strategy, risk and compliance, indirect procurement, senior marketing category manager, reading, retail.