Global Procurement Manager - Contingent Labour
Global Professional Services Procurement Manager - Contingent Labour - 75K - £80k + Comprehensive Benefits (£100K+ Package) - London/Surrey - FTSE 100 Multinational - Flexible working availalbe
Due to a major overhaul of their World Class Sourcing Hub, this major FTSE 100 firm are searching for a Professional Services / HR Procurement professional to join their award-winning team. Despite already having a high-performing function, the Professional Services category is in the early stages of a forward-thinking transformation, and as a result this iconic multinational firm requires an ambitious indirect procurement lead with experience in HR procurement to make their mark upon this multi-billion-dollar business unit.
This Global Procurement role will involve: -
- Autonomously managing multi-million-pound sourcing projects and complex deals across both Mature and Emerging markets
- Implementing key innovations across both Supplier and Sourcing strategy. Working as part of a transformation project to implement innovative next generation contingent workforce products such as Gig and project worker
- Interacting with and influencing extremely educated stakeholders globally
- Although there will be large scale immediate challenges, this World Leading Fortune 500 conglomerate is looking for an ambitious and career driven individual who will also focus on their longer-term development towards Senior VP level and beyond.
In order to apply you must: -
- Be a procurement or purchasing expert, with a proven track record of successfully handling complex and high-value sourcing projects
- Have sourced on an international basis (Global exposure preferred but not essential)
- Be highly equipped to engage with senior level stakeholders and build / sustain key relationships
- Either have extensive procurement knowledge of the PS & HR categories or General Indirect as a whole, ideally with exposure across the contingent labour category
- Full MCIPS qualification and strong academics are preferred.
- This is a stand-out opportunity for a highly polished procurement expert and will undoubtedly be a career-defining move.
If you fulfil the above criteria and are interested in this procurement opportunity, please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Professional Services, Corporate Services, HR, Contingent Labour, Financial Services, FM, IT, Travel, Logistics, Fleet, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Contract Management, Project Management, Programme Management, Contingent workforce, contingent labour, HR procurement, professional services procuremen