Marketing Procurement Manager
Marketing Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 FMCG - London/Coventry - £50,000 - £60,000 + BONUS
An unbelievable opportunity has arisen to join the recently transformed procurement function of a household name FMCG. This market-leading company have had continuous growth over the past few years and their procurement function are truly best-in-class! The successful candidate will have the opportunity to cover all sub-categories within marketing procurement whilst defining the wider creative marketing strategy.
As Marketing Procurement Manager, you will: -
- Create and implement the procurement strategy for marketing with a primary focus on Digital and Creative Agency procurement
- Work across the various entities that create the Business Group, meaning projects are both high-profile and very varied
- Build and develop long-standing relationships with agencies and suppliers, as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Mentoring some of the lesser experienced members of the team, whilst improving your team management skills
Marketing Procurement Manager Required Background: -
- Strong experience across various marketing procurement sub-categories including but not limited to Digital, Media, Print, and Creative Agencies
- Previous exposure to a Blue-Chip FMCG or Retail environment, however, other backgrounds will be considered
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills and commercial knowledge is a must!
- Strong Academics (ideally 2.1 degree or above + (M)CIPS)
If you are an established Marketing Procurement professional who is looking for the next step in their career and are looking for a fantastic brand to add to their CV, then this is the perfect role for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, marketing procurement, Creative Agencies, Digital Procurement