Indirect Procurement Category Manager - Luxury Goods Brand - State of the Art offices - Central London - £45k-£55k + bonus
Our client is experiencing unprecedented growth due to increased demand for their products in the last few months. This has given them the opportunity to expand their existing procurement function by adding an ambitious Indirect Procurement Category Manager to their dynamic, high-calibre team.
Based out of their stylish Central London office, the successful procurement professional will be personally managing a range of end-to-end projects including: Marketing, Prof Services, IT, HR and more. By joining this organisation, you are joining a close-knit team and are taking up a role that provides a meritocratic promotion system - a perfect platform for procurement career progression.
- Create strategic procurement category plans to develop long-term supplier relationships that will provide consistent benefits for the organisation - projects will be in the Marketing, Prof Services, IT and HR categories amongst others
- Strategically source new suppliers, managing the full end-to-end tender process to maximise savings and create value within the function
- Creating and implementing innovative ideas for the long and short-term development
- Liaise with and manage key senior stakeholders
Marketing Category Buyer Requirements:
- Managing large spends and end-to-end procurement projects across the indirect procurement spectrum with a proven track record of generating savings
- Experience strategically sourcing new suppliers and managing the full end-to-end tender process
- Strong experience drafting and managing contracts with existing and new suppliers
- CIPS and Degree qualified (desirable) achieving a 2.1 or equivalent
To find out more and apply either press the Apply button below or please send your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Consultancy Procurement, Advisory Services Procurement, Marketing