Director of Print Procurement
Director of Print Procurement
$130k - $140k + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Calvin, email@example.com
This leading Digital Marketing Organization is seeking a Director of Procurement to head up the strategic sourcing and procurement for the print and packaging categories across the US, supporting the organizations extensive growth plans. The organization, with more the 25 years' experience, globally, is a Digital Marketing Organization with over 35 offices across the globe including London, Chicago, Sydney, Shanghai and Paris.
Due to continued growth, especially across the Americas, the organization is seeking a Director of Procurement to lead their USA team. As the Director of Procurement, you will manage the print and packaging categories across all clients within the US.
You will report to the Vice President of Procurement and have regular strategic interactions with other senior stakeholders including the CEO and Senior Vice Presidents. You will be expected to work with new and existing clients to help develop their procurement strategies across the US. You will be integral to the growth and development of the organizations US office and work to maintain and expand internal and external client relationships alongside key regional account managers.
The opportunity will be based in the organization's US Headquarters in Chicago, IL. You will report to the Vice President of Procurement and be expected to lead the print and packaging procurement function across the US, including the creation and implementation of key procurement strategies.
As the Director of Procurement, you will:
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team for the Americas (including the Vice President of Procurement, CEO and other Senior Vice Presidents)
- Maintain close relationships with on-site procurement teams across the US to ensure that strong client relationships are formed
- Have an excellent understanding of multiple markets across the US and be able to work with clients across the country to recommend best procurement practices and strategies
- Create and implement key procurement strategies based on client needs within the print and packaging procurement space
- Excellent Procurement experience across Print & Packaging
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the business, both internally and externally
- Strong knowledge of market trends and current business strategies with a focus on the procurement and supply chain sector
- Must be educated to a degree level (bachelor's in business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Procurement Manager to step-up and work with motivated and inspirational people within a fast-growing Digital Marketing Organization during a period of immense global growth. To apply, please send a copy of your resume to Calvin at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the apply button on this page.
Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Outsourcing, Print, Packaging, Purchasing, USA, US, America, Americas, Sourcing, Client, Procurement Strategy, Stakeholder Management, Spanish, English, Degree, Business Strategy, Culture, Creative, Manager, Leader, Director, Head of Procurement