Category Manager - Indirects - Leading professional services firm - London - £50,000 - £60,000 + bonus
Recognised in the UK as a leading provider of professional services to a number of FTSE100 clients, our client is looking for a specialist in Indirect procurement, primarily around IT, HR, Professional Services and Marketing, to join their growing team in their state-of-the-art office in London.
Managing one of the largest areas of spend in their organisation, the successful applicant will take the lead on the projects in these categories and develop the long-term procurement strategy, as well as manage key stakeholder and vendor relations.
Procurement Category Manager responsibilities will include
- Managing a large spend across indirect procurement categories such as IT, HR, Prof Services and Marketing
- Developing new procurement strategies for business development, working with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Involvement at key stages in procurement projects, often end-to-end, and negotiate robust contracts beneficial to the business
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Experience with indirect procurement categories including HR, Prof Services, IT, Marketing
- Track record of managing complex end-to-end procurement projects in an established function
- Confidence when managing and influencing senior stakeholders (internal and external)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and strict budgets, and being able to showcase your individual record of achieving impressive savings
- Experience working with procurement tools such as Oracle, SAP
To apply for this role, please either click the apply button below, or send your CV in to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Procurement manager, indirect procurement, category manager, It, Indirect procurement, supplier relationship management, STM, vendor management, buying, purchasing, tendering