Procurement Specialist - Global Defence Firm
Procurement Specialist (x3) - Global FTSE 100 Manufacturing Firm - Warrington - £35,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This £ Multi-Billion FTSE 100 multinational is experiencing aggressive global growth, triggering an influx of top-down investment to increase the performance of commercial procurement functions. Having recently secured a number of high-profile projects this is an excellent time to join a highly regarded procurement team and expand your cv within a blue-chip environment.
As a leading global brand in a fiercely competitive sector, this transformation engagement plays a crucial role in advancing market share, so this growing Procurement function has an important part to play with some fascinating projects on the horizon.
Procurement Specialist (x2) role profiles: -
- Manage your project portfolio working procuring £Multi-Million spend of large mechanical equipment. Leading related sourcing and tendering processes in accordance with agreed project and/or programme deliverables
- Leading negotiations with suppliers to ensure that the most cost-effective supply solutions are obtained
- Implementing strategic procurement initiatives to advance supplier performance, increase compliance and mitigate risk
- Ensuring that all technical and quality requirements are fully satisfied and that all material and service requirements are supplied in accordance with Project programmes
- Interacting with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
Required procurement experience & qualifications: -
- Strong procurement and strategic sourcing experience, with at least 2-3 years specialist pro-curement experience in direct category areas and exposure to sub-contracts management
- Experience with the NEC3 contracting model is essential
- working in a major engineering based industry, with a focus on major projects, such as nuclear, construction, aerospace and electronics, engineering, manufacturing or M&E, oil and gas, plant and equipment, power and process, or transmission and distribution is ideal but not essential
- Degree / MCIPS / ITIL qualifications preferable though not essential
This is an excellent procurement opportunity for a charismatic procurement professional to progress one's career within an intelligent and collaborative environment, learn from industry experts and grow towards Procurement leadership
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, direct, procurement, machinery, defence, tenders, projects