Greenfield Head of Procurement, Marketing
Greenfield Head of Procurement, Marketing - Luxury Goods - £85,000 + Package
This luxury brand based in central London; with a truly global reach are launching a procurement transformation initiative to develop a strategic Procurement & Supplier Management service for their Marketing spend, resulting in the creation of this Head of Marketing Procurement position.
Immediate responsibilities will include developing a centralised Marketing Procurement function to support the procurement transformation agenda across Marketing; educating executive stakeholders to build consensus and increase the appetite for cost savings; and implementing a strategic supplier management framework.
This industry is ever-changing due to disruptive technologies, so this new member of the Global Procurement Leadership Team must understand this fast-paced market to continuously optimise brand performance. This leading innovative organisation are far ahead of competitors in the use of Blockchain within their Supply Chain cycle.
As Head of Marketing Procurement you will: -
- Forging strong relationships with the business units to understand market pressures, transformation challenges and opportunities and accelerate growth across all divisions
- Design best-in-class supplier relationship management frameworks and methodologies to sustain value throughout the life of the contracts
- Provide insightful leadership to the procurement team, upskilling staff, creating succession opportunities and instilling a high-performance culture
- Build strong relationships with C-suite stakeholders to enable Procurement to play an influential role in the Firm's future
- Establish new processes and systems for effective procurement across the organisation, developing an eProcurement vision and leading its implementation
- Working across a truly global region (EMEA, North America, LATAM & APAC), building and inspiring a globally diverse team
- Outstanding record of commercial achievement within your Procurement career to date, with a CV that demonstrates impressive YOY cost savings, risk mitigation and supplier partnership
- Proven people leader, having coached and upskilled Procurement staff across the globe
- Expert knowledge of the Marketing category (e.g. Media Buying, Creative Agencies,
Advertising and other marketing services)
- High intelligence with strong financial & analytical skills
- Strong Degree / MBA qualifications preferred
This is a brilliant opportunity to build a high-performing Marketing Procurement function, develop and mentor others, and make a significant contribution to an esteemed enterprise that strives to continually improve our quality of life.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Apply for Greenfield Head of Procurement, Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly