Procurement Strategy Consultant
Strategic Transformation Consultant - Procurement & Supply Chain Division - UK Based - £70K - £90K + excellent package
I am looking to speak with top class procurement & supply chain talent to work for one of the world's leading management consultancies. If you have previous experience working in a complex global environment and want to get involved in more strategic projects then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
My client is one of the world's leading management consultancy companies, boasting some of the world's biggest brands as their exciting client base. Covering all industries across Retail, Technology, FMCG, Aerospace/Defence, Finance and Manufacturing, their employees have the diversity of projects to keep them motivated and help with their fast track progression. With a huge global presence, all employees have international opportunities and the infrastructure for training and development. With such a prestigious brand, they attract some of the most innovative and impressive operational consultants in their field.
Responsibilities and Skills Required
As a Procurement & Supply Chain Transformation Consultant, you will work across multiple accounts as part of the project teams. Interacting with C-Suite stakeholders, your job will be to identify global supply chain solutions in complex and fast paced environments. After this, you will apply your operational experience to implement solutions for all areas of end to end procurement. Focusing on processes, people and technologies, you will help transform your clients' supply chains into sleek and efficient business functions. All Procurement & Supply Chain Transformation Consultants will have the following:
- Procurement and Supply Chain experience within strategic projects.
- Previous experience improving supply chain processes or transforming supply chain functions
- Prior experience in a blue chip company with complex set ups
- The confidence, technical ability and articulation to work in a client facing environment and help sell procurement solutions to clients and their wider teams
- A strong degree
Rewards and Benefits
- Tailored training courses
- The freedom to work on preferred industry accounts
- Opportunities to get involved in sales and business developments
- Excellent salary and title progression opportunities
- One of the most prestigious brands on your CV
If you would like to submit your CV for this exciting role then get in touch directly at JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Apply for Procurement Strategy Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly