Procurement Category Manager
Procurement Category Manager - FMCG major - Central London £50k - £55k + Clear progression path
This aggressively expanding retail brand is seeking a high-achieving Category Manager to join ranks and drive a crucial spend category towards best-in-class. Projects will be in the Prof Services, Facilities, HR and Marketing categories.
The Firm has an outstanding reputation for providing professional development to ambitious individuals and this could be a fantastic career move for an aspiring Category Lead/Senior Category Manager.
Procurement Category Manager role profile: -
- Lead global procurement strategy development and deal execution for the £100m+ indirect category spend - Facilities, Prof Services, HR and Marketing
- Build strategically important supplier relationships with key suppliers
- Spearhead major sourcing strategy reviews and negotiate high-value and high-risk procurement contracts
- Using world-class procurement toolkits to deliver results from cost savings to risk mitigation
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates your personal procurement results / achievements
- The confidence when managing and influencing stakeholders at all levels
- Good technical knowledge of procurement platforms such as Ariba, SAP etc.
- Degree 2.1 and above & Procurement qualification (preferred though not at all essential)
- Ambition to strive for Procurement leadership within the next 18 months
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Consultancy Procurement, Advisory Services Procurement
Apply for Procurement Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly