Procurement Category Manager
Procurement Category Manager - FMCG major - Central London £50k - £55k + Clear progression path
This aggressively expanding retail brand is seeking a high-achieving Category Manager to join ranks and drive a crucial spend category towards best-in-class. Projects will be in the Prof Services, Facilities, HR and Marketing categories.
The Firm has an outstanding reputation for providing professional development to ambitious individuals and this could be a fantastic career move for an aspiring Category Lead/Senior Category Manager.
Procurement Category Manager role profile: -
- Lead global procurement strategy development and deal execution for the £100m+ indirect category spend - Facilities, Prof Services, HR and Marketing
- Build strategically important supplier relationships with key suppliers
- Spearhead major sourcing strategy reviews and negotiate high-value and high-risk procurement contracts
- Using world-class procurement toolkits to deliver results from cost savings to risk mitigation
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates your personal procurement results / achievements
- The confidence when managing and influencing stakeholders at all levels
- Good technical knowledge of procurement platforms such as Ariba, SAP etc.
- Degree 2.1 and above & Procurement qualification (preferred though not at all essential)
- Ambition to strive for Procurement leadership within the next 18 months
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Consultancy Procurement, Advisory Services Procurement