Managing Procurement Consultant
UK Leading Advisory Procurement and Supply Chain Consultancy - Managing Consultant
Salary: £85,000 - £110,000 + Package
Location: Flexible - Offices based in Bristol, Swindon & London
This leading procurement and supply chain consultancy seeks an experienced and cutting edge procurement consultant to lead significant projects across a broad client base.
This business is already collaborating with various FTSE 100 clients and with significant growth on their client base, this consultancy is now looking to break into further FTSE businesses and looking to continue their growth within the UK markets. This procurement consultancy is offering flexible working and a significant overall package to ensure their managing consultants drive and deliver success.
Procurement Managing Consultant role overview: -
- Lead successful procurement teams in project and programme development and deliver on significant projects, working with directors and partners.
- Play a key role in business development and lead the business in terms of sales and new client generation
- Build procurement strategy for both the business and client bases and ensuring that client objectives are executed.
- Be able to identify potential issues and undertake opportunity assessment for improvement.
Procurement background and skills required: -
- Strong procurement consultancy experience including management experience within a competitive procurement environment
- A strategic thinker with the ability to maintain numerous client relationships and the ability to juggle a number of major strategic procurement projects.
- Strong academic background from a top tier university
- A proven negotiator and influencer at all levels with an engaging and confident professional demeanour
This is the perfect opportunity to break into a global expanding consultancy with the ability to work across a client base of FTSE100 businesses.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, Procurement, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, direct procurement, management consultancy, Surrey, London, Bristol, Swindon, South East