Global Head of IT Procurement & Strategy
Global Head of IT Procurement & Strategy, CIO Leadership Team - £10bn+ FTSE 100 Brand - London + Flexible Working - £85,000 - 95,000 Bonus
This established FTSE 100 brand boasts a quickly growing employee population and an escalating global expenditure. This has triggered an influx of top-down investment to increase the performance of commercial support functions to aid further expansion as the business approaches its centenary.
As part of this company-wide transformation, the business is searching for an IT Procurement expert to partner with the CIO to devise strategy to instigate best-practice commercial behaviour across the Group. The current decentralised Procurement model and complex matrix environment presents challenges, so this addition to the CIO's Leadership Team must possess the ability to traverse multiple business units and initiate change whilst manoeuvring political tensions and cultural differences.
Global Head of IT Procurement & Strategy role profile:-
- Providing insightful procurement leadership to an experienced andgeographically dispersed IT Sourcing team, instilling a high-performing culture through upskilling existing and new talent
- Deploying IT & Technology supply market expertise to bring short and long-term benefits to the business, such as knowledge of cost & value levers, market trends and challenges presented by modern technology etc
- Setting global procurement strategies to ensure continuity of supply and value for money, measured by both price and performance of IT goods and services
- Collaborating with local procurement support across Europe, Middle East & Africa, Australasia and North & South America
- Developing key IT strategy to support Group-wide IT transformation programmes
Required background & experience:-
- Impressive IT Procurement & Strategic Sourcing career to date, delivering significant commercial benefits to complex FTSE 100 businesses
- Track record of high-performance in managing geographically dispersed customers, stakeholders and suppliers
- In-depth understandingof high-value IT procurement including complex contracting
- Degree, MCIPS and ITIL qualifications preferred though not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.