Indirect Procurement Specialist - Global
Indirect Procurement Specialist - Global Financial Services Firm - Central London - £42,000 + Package
This global Financial Services have been thriving on the global market over the last few years, with profits set to soar over the next few.
Their procurement function underwent a huge transformation about 2 years ago in order to achieve strategic excellence across the function, they now have a best in class and award-winning procurement team.
As part of the Procurement Excellence team you will benefit from:-
- A structured learning and development scheme tailored to the individual which encourages growth and progression
- Various progression routes laid out for the individual within indirect procurement or the wider commercial business, with tangible targets set out to succeed
- An opportunity to learn amongst industry leading procurement individuals
- A work-life balance, with working from home options and flexible hours.
As an Indirect Procurement Specialist you will be:-
- Managing the full end to end procurement process, from strategic sourcing to supplier relationship management
- Achieving excellent value across a range of indirect categories including Marketing, Professional Services, HR, FM and Travel
- Working closely with stakeholders ensuring that they are fully onboard with any changes made to procurement strategy
In order to apply for this role you will need to have:-
- Procurement experience within the indirect categories space
- End to end procurement process management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply on the link or send your CV directly to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words:- Procurement, Buyer, Senior Buyer, Procurement Specialist, Category, Indirect, IT, HR, Professional Services, Facilities Management, Marketing, London, Flexible Working